‘I Love Her Too Much To Watch Her Date Another Man’ – Kenyan Bike Rider Who Committed Suicide After Killing Wife

A Kenyan bike rider who allegedly stabbed his 25-year-old teacher wife to death on Monday night, September 18, before committing suicide at Tayari estate, Molo town left a note behind saying he loved her so much not to watch her date another man.
Jacinta Nyambura was found in a pool of her own blood with multiple stab wounds to the chest, neck and stomach.
The man, Daniel Mwangi, is said to have stabbed the primary school teacher before hanging himself in the room he had locked. A suicide note seen by police, stated Mwangi had accused his wife of having an affair.
“I love her so much. She cannot date another man while I’m still alive. It is so stupid of me to do this (commit murder, suicide), but why should I live?” read the note, in part.
‘I Love Her Too Much To Watch Her Date Another Man’ – Kenyan Bike Rider Who Committed Suicide After Killing Wife ‘I Love Her Too Much To Watch Her Date Another Man’ – Kenyan Bike Rider Who Committed Suicide After Killing Wife Reviewed by Unknown on 17:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.