I sold her head, intestine and hand for N8,500- suspected ritualist

35-year-old presumed ritualist, Yewunu Tanlaju, has admitted how he murdered a 17-year-old young lady, Taye Gusinu, dismantled and sold her parts for N8,500.

He said he traded the disjoined head, digestion tracts and two hands of the casualty for the N8,500.

Tanlaju made the admission yesterday when he was paraded, close by others by the state's Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu.

Iliyasu paraded the three suspects at the Police Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, regarding the murdering of the 17-year-old young lady, close by some presumed culprits captured for different wrongdoings over the state.

Clarifying how he slaughtered the casualty, Tanlaju stated, "It was this man (indicating another suspect, Olusoji Asamo) who instructed me to bring human parts.

"It was around then I saw the young lady offering puff-puff in one school. I called her, purchased puff-puff from her.

"While she was leaving subsequent to pitching puff-puff to me, I grabbed her from behind, secured her and butchered her myself. She endeavored to yell, however I hindered her mouth.

"This is the second individual I have killed. It was in a similar region, however I was not gotten at that point. It was the same Soji that asked for human parts at that point, in spite of the fact that I didn't realize what he needed to utilize them for.

"When I conveyed the parts, he gave me N8,500 in light of the fact that we have not concurred on any sum. Be that as it may, it was N10,000 he gave me when I conveyed the initial segments."

In any case, a 27-year-old cultivator, Asamo, who purchased the human parts, denied giving out the agreement.

Asamo, who is likewise a nephew to Tanlaju, stated, "the reality of the matter is that he conveyed the human parts to me, asking for cash ceremonies. I gathered the parts from him with the goal of revealing the case.

"I didn't answer to the Police on the grounds that the police headquarters was a long way from our territory. I was the person who took the human parts to Joyi Suru and gave him N8,500 with the goal that he will never be suspicious."

The Police Commissioner said the capture of the suspects took after a protest by the casualty's dad, Jimoh Gusinu.

Iliyasu said the capture was effective with the joint effort of Ogun State Command of Vigilance Service of Nigeria.

The casualty's dad who likewise talked with newsmen, requested equity as indicated by the traditions that must be adhered to stay away from wilderness equity.

He stated: "The administration should likewise murder them; they are from Tube and I am from Ijofin. We handle a similar street and I can't bear to see police discharging them.

"On the off chance that I set my eyes on them, I won't be glad and I will assault with whatever I can lay my hands on.

"Thusly, the full weight of the law must be permitted to follow through to its logical end."
I sold her head, intestine and hand for N8,500- suspected ritualist I sold her head, intestine and hand for N8,500- suspected ritualist Reviewed by Unknown on 07:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.