Arsenal won't win Premier League under Arsene Wenger, says Tony Adams

Tony Adams does not trust Arsenal can win the alliance under Arsene Wenger yet would not be shocked if the Frenchman expanded his stay at the Emirates.

The Gunners are 15 focuses untied of alliance pioneers Manchester City after their 3-1 home annihilation by Manchester United on Saturday.

Wenger has neglected to manage the club to the Premier League title in 14 years, in spite of winning the group three times in his opening eight years in control.

Asked whether his previous club could win the class under the present administrator, Adams told Goals on Sunday: "He's contracted for an additional year and a half, so you're asking me whether this squad can do it. I don't figure they can, I believe that is really self-evident.

"In any case, to what extent will he continue for the time being? How old would he say he is 67? He's as of now said retirement is demise to him, so you can't see him resigning and there doesn't appear to be anything outside of the amusement for him.

"It wouldn't be past me to see him sign another expansion for another couple of years too."

The combine share a broke relationship, the Frenchman having reacted to claims made by Adams in his book that Wenger is "basically not a mentor" by naming the previous Granada head mentor "tragic".

"He doesn't appear to need me around [at Arsenal] and that is fine. He's been the best Arsenal director ever, so I can't generally gripe with him," Adams included.

"Because I played at the club it doesn't give me any free ticket to work with the club once more, it shouldn't be that way.

"Be that as it may, on justify, there were two or three occurrences and openings were I could have been of administration and it didn't emerge. The main reason I can state that is on account of Arsene didn't need me around."
Arsenal won't win Premier League under Arsene Wenger, says Tony Adams Arsenal won't win Premier League under Arsene Wenger, says Tony Adams Reviewed by Unknown on 23:02 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.