Why I played for Nigeria over Russia – Brian Idowu

Russia-conceived defender Brian Idowu has uncovered why he spoke to Nigeria in front of his nation of birth, Russia.

Idowu, who plays for Amkar Perm made the disclosure at the pre-coordinate gathering in front of Nigeria's well disposed amusement against Argentina on Tuesday.

The 25-year-old said "I feel extraordinary (with Nigeria), I have been generally welcomed by the two players and mentors. The environment is extremely positive. For me this is an enormous possibility and experience.

"With respect to why I'm not playing for Russia, I shouldn't be made this inquiry. I need to go to the World Cup for Nigeria, since they had faith in me.

"This is critical for me and for my folks. On the off chance that there is a next test, at that point everything will be chosen, regardless of whether I play in the Russia 2018 World Cup."
Why I played for Nigeria over Russia – Brian Idowu Why I played for Nigeria over Russia – Brian Idowu Reviewed by Unknown on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.